Ajax Uploader is a web based ASP.NET application and requires a Microsoft IIS to host the application. This application has been developed using ASP.NET technology.
Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.x, 4.x and MVC
Ajax Uploader control will automatically determine the browser that has requested the page and render the appropriate solution for that browser.
- If Ajax Uploader detects HTML5 is supported by client's browser, It will use the HTML5 solution.
- If Ajax Uploader detects SilverLight is installed on client's browser, It will use the SilverLight solution.
- If Ajax Uploader detects Flash is installed on client's browser, It will use the Flash solution.
- If Ajax Uploader detects Iframe is supported by client's browser, It will use the Iframe solution.
- If you attempt to use Ajax Uploader using a downlevel browser it will display a regular ASP.NET upload control.
|Windows (all)||Mac OS X/Linux/Unix|
Internet Explorer 10
- It will render as a regular ASP.NET upload control.