- Is it possible to try Ajax Uploader before I buy it?
- Do you offer non-profit or educational organisation discounts?
- How often are product updates released?
- How do I receive the product after my purchase?
- Is the license a life time license? Do I have to pay any additional fees?
- Do you have any additional methods of payment besides credit card or PayPal?
- Can I suggest new features?
- Ajax Uploader Licensing Explained
- What is Ajax Uploader?
- What are the limitations of the Evaluation version?
- Does this product require users to download a browser plug-in?
- Can Ajax Uploader be easily translated into various languages?
- Can I change the look and feel of an Upload control or Progress Panel?
- Does Ajax Upload control use much server memory?
- Is it possible to upload multiple files at the same time?
- How do I handle a large file upload?
- What's the maximum size for an upload?
- Does Ajax Uploader work in a hosted medium trust environment?
- Does Ajax Uploader work in ASP.NET MVC?
Yes. Simply click here to download an evaluation version of Ajax Uploader software now. There is no charge. Put Ajax Uploader to the test in your own specific applications.
Yes, we offer discount to non-profit organization depending on the organizations line of work.
Product major version updates are released generally every year. Minor version updates are released every 3-4 months. CuteSoft offers product free minor version upgrades.
Upon purchase, you will receive an instant notification via email with the download details of your product.
The license you purchase is a lifetime license, and you do NOT need to pay license fees at any time after your purchase. There are no additional monthly or yearly fees to use the software.
We accept both check and direct wire transfers. For more information regarding these forms of payment, please contact us.
Absolutely, We love customer input, ideas, and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us anytime with your feature suggestion, or post in our forums.
This following article describes our licensing policy for the Ajax Uploader. Ajax Uploader Licensing Info
Ajax Uploader is an easy to use, hi-performance ASP.NET upload component which allows you to upload files to web server without refreshing the page. It supports all AJAX frameworks and works in any ajax updatepanel. Ajax Uploader allows you to upload large files to a server with the low load of RAM.
All features work the same as they do in the full version. The evaluation version using a temp license file which will expire in about 30 days. Once you place the order, you’ll will receive your own license file.
No, Ajax Uploader is completely self contained and require no outside plug-in's or add-ons. For selecting multiple files at once, HTML 5 or silverlight or flash is required.
Yes. All labels, buttons, tooltips and messages can be localized by using uploader properties.
Yes! The Upload control exposes many Appearance properties that allow you to manipulate the look of the "browse" button and textbox. You can even use custom images so the Upload control can match your website design. The Progress Panel can be extensively modified so that text, progress bars, and the cancel button are independently modified. At runtime you can even issue custom status messages so reporting progress to your end users is tailored to your application.
Ajax Uploader was designed to use very little server memory during a file upload operation. Typical HTTP file uploads using ASP.NET require the entire file get loaded into server memory. By default, Ajax uploader is configured to stream files directly to disk, using only a small memory buffer during the upload.
Yes, Ajax Uploader allows for uploading multiple files, please check the online demo.
Ajax uploader is designed to work with up to 2GB files. The reason for the limit is simple - current browsers does not support upload of bigger files than 2GB over internet and IIS also accepts only 2GB files.
|Internet explorer||All versions||2GB-1|
|Mozilla Firefox||All versions||2GB-1|
Yes. Ajax uploader works in a hosted medium trust environment.
Yes. Ajax uploader works ASP.NET MVC environment. The MVC examples are included in the download package.